ISO/IEC 22301 Internal Auditor Certified
International certification ISO/IEC 22301 Internal Auditor Certified of Security and Resilience. Business Continuity Management System, validates knowledge regarding the Evaluation of the Business Continuity Management System – BCMG. With this certification, you can apply Business Continuity best practices and provide expert knowledge verification, in accordance with international best practices.
- Provide practical knowledge to carry out objective assessments and measurement of the maturity level of the GSC.
- Provide knowledge about audit processes and how to manage evidence-supporting work papers.
- Provide tools to successfully and efficiently carry out GSC audits and evaluations.
- Provide participatory and structured guidance to conduct interviews with those audited under the principles of the auditor.
- Provide practical knowledge for the modeling of the audit report in a professional, objective and sustained manner in accordance with ISO 19011:2018
Who is this certification for?
Auditors, Business Continuity Professionals, Management Systems Auditors, Professionals who wish to improve their skills to respond and understand audits and how they should be implemented in accordance with ISO/IEC 22301.
In addition, it is addressed to Information Security and Audit Professionals who need to expand their knowledge and provide a hybrid profile to the organization where they work.
The following prerequisites are not specific for entry to the examination however are highly recommended for those who intend to take the ISO/IEC 22301 Internal Auditor Certified:
Successful completion of ISO/IEC 22301 Internal Auditor Certified training. You can find a list of our accredited training organizations at Our Partners
ISO/IEC 22301 Internal Auditor Certified Exam