ISO/IEC 22301 Lead Auditor Certified
The international certification ISO/IEC 22301 Lead Auditor Certified security and resilience business continuity management system, validates knowledge regarding the evaluation of the Business Continuity Management System – BCMS. With this certification, you can apply business continuity best practices and provide expert knowledge verification as well as independent management in the business continuity process in accordance with international best practices.
- Provide practical knowledge to organize and manage the GSCN audit plan and program.
- Provide knowledge on how to make the presentations of start and close of the Audit to the Client and those audited.
- Provide tools to successfully and efficiently monitor the implementation of the GSC Audit.
- Provide knowledge about managing agile high-performance equipment.
- Provide practical knowledge for reviewing the audit report, defining CSSs and monitoring action plans.
Who is this certification for?
The ISO/IEC 220301 Lead Auditor Certified is for Leading Auditors, Business Continuity Professionals, Management Systems Auditors, audit professionals who wish to improve their professional level and expertise.
In addition, it is addressed to Information Security and Audit Professionals who need to expand their knowledge and provide a hybrid profile.
The following certifications are formal prerequisites:
- ISO 22301 Implementer or ISO 22301 Internal Auditor
Successful completion of ISO/IEC 22301 Lead Auditor Certified training. You can find a list of our accredited training organizations at Our Partners
ISO/IEC 22301 Lead Auditor Certified Exam