Lean Startup Certified
Associate – LSCA
The Lean Startup Certification aims to ensure that this agile methodology is implemented and internalized by all members of the organization, and gives you practical methods, tools, and strategies to lead an empowered workforce capable of embracing and achieving fast, flexible decision making. You will learn how to take advantage of the opportunities change brings to ensure long-term success by creating value at every level of your organization.
- You will learn how to validate a business model and increase your success factors
- You will learn to implement lean in real projects
- You will learn about the Lean Startup: Design, Measure, and Learn cycle.
- You will apply what you’ve learned in dynamics and case studies.
- You will look at case studies of companies that successfully applied Lean Startup.
- You will develop testable, measurable and actionable hypotheses.
Who is this certification for?
★ People who have a business idea and are interested in validating and developing it through a Startup.
★ Professionals who want to update their knowledge and are interested in the Startups world and new technologies.
★ Consultants and independent service providers.
★ Entrepreneurs looking for an agile framework that works effectively in the realization of their disruptive ideas.
★ Entrepreneurs who are at the forefront of a business and want to boost it or rethink their model.
★ Project managers