Agile Coach Certified Expert
Agile Coach Certified Expert – ACCE validates experience and knowledge in 360 degrees for Agile transformation in an organization. Allows candidates to understand and apply the key agile concepts for work in different stages, which are classified as coach, trainer and facilitator.
- Lean Startup Methodology
- Design Thinking – Creativity and agile innovation
- DevOps and knowledge of tools
- Scrum framework applied to the company
Who is this certification for?
Agile Coach Certified is ideal for professionals who have a solid knowledge of the Scrum framework. This certification is for people who want to help in the implementation of agile processes in work teams to providing adapted solutions, based on different agile methods that are useful for the organizations that adopt.
The following prerequisites are not specific for entry to the examination however are highly recommended for those who intend to take the ACCE:
- Scrum Master or Scrum Product Owner
Successful completion of Agile Coach Certified Expert – ACCE training. You can find a list of our accredited training organizations at Our Partners
Download this certification brochure in Spanish. Agile Coach Certified Expert
- Exam Name: Agile Coach Certified Expert - ACCE
- Exam Formart: Multiple-Choice questions
- Exam Delivery: Web-based (single browser), closed book, not outside assistance, timed
- Exam Duration: Once the exam begins, students have 60 minutes to complete the exam
- Number of Questions: 40
- Passing Score: 65%
- Available Languages: Spanish