Big Data Certified Associate
Big Data Certified Associate – BDCA assesses the knowledge and skills that are used to understand large data in relation to velocity, volume or data variety. It covers the possible sources of data that can be used to solve business problems, techniques and concepts involved in the capture, storage, management and big data analysis, including data mining and predictive analysis.
- Big Data Fundamentals.
- Big Data Sources.
- Data Mining – Concepts and Tools.
- Discover how data scientists use tools such as Hadoop and MongoDB.
- Practical exercises using tools such as Hadoop and MongoDB.
- Explore data visualization with graphing tools.
Who is this certification for?
Big Data Certified Associate is for system engineers, software engineers, application developers, IT architects, system administrators, data scientists
The following prerequisites are not specific for entry to the examination however are highly recommended for those who intend to take the BDCA:
Successful completion of Big Data Certified Associate – BDCA training. You can find a list of our accredited training organizations at Our Partners
Download this certification brochure in Spanish. Big Data Certified Associate
- Exam Name: Big Data Certified Associate - BDCA
- Exam Formart: Multiple-Choice questions
- Exam Delivery: Web-based (single browser), closed book, not outside assistance, timed
- Exam Duration: Once the exam begins, students have 60 minutes to complete the exam
- Number of Questions: 40
- Passing Score: 65%
- Available Languages: Spanish