Cybersecurity Certified Expert
Cybersecurity Certified Expert – CSCE certification validates knowledge about the fundamentals of cybersecurity and enables candidates to explain the key concepts in Cyber and IT Security.
- Cyber Security Concepts
- Security Architecture
- Identity Management
- Network Security Models
- Cloud and Data Center Security
Who is this certification for?
CyberSecurity Certified is for network administrators, application developers, auditors, quality managers, anyone with information or cybersecurity responsibilities.
This certificate is relevant to anyone requiring an understanding of cybersecurity fundamentals, including threats, mitigating controls, and organizational responsibilities.
The following prerequisites are not specific for entry to the examination however are highly recommended for those who intend to take the CSCE:
Successful completion of CyberSecurity Certified Expert – CSCE training. You can find a list of our accredited training organizations at Our Partners
Download this certification brochure in Spanish. Cybersecurity Certified Expert
- Exam Name: CyberSecurity Certified Expert - CSCE
- Exam Formart: Multiple-Choice questions
- Exam Delivery: Web-based (single browser), closed book, not outside assistance, timed
- Exam Duration: Once the exam begins, students have 60 minutes to complete the exam
- Number of Questions: 40
- Passing Score: 65%
- Available Languages: Spanish