DevOps Certified Expert
The DevOps Certified Expert – DCE certification validates your knowledge about the principles, methods and practices that foster collaboration, communication, integration and automation of workflow between software engineers (Dev) and IT operations (Ops).
- Understanding DevOps core values and principles
- DevOps Benefits Building a continuous delivery pipeline
- Service delivery process Tests Automation, infrastructure Automation
- Choosing DevOps tools
- Creating a positive DevOps culture
Who is this certification for?
DevOps Certification is aimed for people that are System engineers, Software engineers, Application developers IT, Architects Agile scrum practitioners, Software or Website developers, Project managers.
The following prerequisites are not specific for entry to the examination however are highly recommended for those who intend to take the DCE:
Successful completion of DevOps Certified Expert – DCE training. You can find a list of our accredited training organizations at Our Partners
Download this certification brochure in Spanish. DevOps Certified Expert
- Exam Name: DevOps Certified Expert - DCE
- Exam Formart: Multiple-Choice questions
- Exam Delivery: Web-based (single browser), closed book, not outside assistance, timed
- Exam Duration: Once the exam begins, students have 60 minutes to complete the exam
- Number of Questions: 40
- Passing Score: 65%
- Available Languages: Spanish