ISO/IEC 27001 Implementer Certified
ISO/IEC 27001 Implementer Certified demonstrates to existing and potential customers that your organisation is following information security best practice, and provides an independent, expert verification that information security is managed in line with international best practice and business objectives. Starting point for all prospective ISO 27001 project managers and auditors, or anyone who wishes to build a career in information security management.
- Standards and management system documentation
- ISMS benefits
- ISO 27001 application
- Key elements of ISMS
- Core elements of an ISMS
- ISO 27001 risk assessment
Who is this certification for?
It’s for resources who support the implementation, operation and maintenance of an ISMS within an organization; Too is for candidates to who is required to audit an ISMS and to have knowledge on the standard.
The following prerequisites are not specific for entry to the examination however are highly recommended for those who intend to take the ISO/IEC 27001 Implementer Certified:
Successful completion of ISO/IEC 27001 Implementer Certified training. You can find a list of our accredited training organizations at Our Partners
Download this certification brochure in Spanish. ISO/IEC 27001 Implementer Certified
- Exam Name: ISO/IEC 27001 Implementer Certified
- Exam Formart: Multiple-Choice questions
- Exam Delivery: Web-based (single browser), closed book, not outside assistance, timed
- Exam Duration: Once the exam begins, students have 60 minutes to complete the exam
- Number of Questions: 40
- Passing Score: 65%
- Available Languages: Spanish