ISO/IEC 27001 Internal Auditor Certified
ISO/IEC 27001 Internal Auditor Certified you must to drive continual improvement within your organisation’s information management system (ISMS) and find out how to identify opportunities for improvement and take corrective action to maintain conformity to the ISO 27001 standard. A real-world auditor shows you how to tackle an ISMS audit from start to finish. We ensure that the candidates have the skills to perform internal audits that conform to ISO 27001 and drive continual improvement of an ISO/IEC 27001.
- Responsibilities of an internal auditor
- Role of internal audit
- Plan, conduct and report an internal ISMS Audit
- audit criterias
- Audit methods
- Audit reports
- Corrective actions and follow-up activities
Who is this certification for?
Managers, officers and staff who are committed to enhancing the information security of their organisations- in the light of the Standard ISO 27001.
The following prerequisites are not specific for entry to the examination however are highly recommended for those who intend to take the ISO/IEC 27001 Internal Auditor:
- ISO/IEC 27001 Implementer Certified
Successful completion of ISO/IEC 27001 Internal Auditor training. You can find a list of our accredited training organizations at Our Partners
Download this certification brochure in Spanish. ISO/IEC 27001 Internal Auditor Certified
- Exam Name: ISO/IEC 27001 Internal Auditor
- Exam Formart: Multiple-Choice questions
- Exam Delivery: Web-based (single browser), closed book, not outside assistance, timed
- Exam Duration: Once the exam begins, students have 60 minutes to complete the exam
- Number of Questions: 40
- Passing Score: 65%
- Available Languages: Spanish