Lean Startup Certified Associate
Lean Startup Certified Associate – LSCA method takes its name from the Lean manufacturing revolution that TaiichiOhno and Shigeo Shingo developed at Toyota. Lean thinking radically alters the way supply chains and production systems are organized. Among its principles are the design of workers’ knowledge and creativity, the reduction of batch dimensions, just-in-time production, and inventory control, and the “acceleration of cycle time”. It teaches the world the difference between value-creating activities and waste and shows how to incorporate quality into products. The Lean Startup method adapts these ideas to the context of the entrepreneurial spirit, proposing to entrepreneurs that they judge their progress in a different way than other types of companies do.
• You will master Lean Startup in practice for its implementation.
• You will know the Lean Startup cycle: Design, measure and learn.
• You will apply what you have learned in dynamics and practical cases.
• You will analyze case studies of companies that successfully applied Lean Startup.
• You will develop testable, measurable and actionable hypotheses.
Who is this certification for?
• Professionals who want to update their knowledge and are interested in the world of Startups and new technologies.
• Consultants and independent service providers.
• Intra-entrepreneurs looking for an agile framework that works effectively in the materialization of their disruptive ideas.
• Entrepreneurs who are at the head of a business and want to promote it or rethink their model.
• Project managers who want to develop intrapreneurships.
Successful completion of Learn Startup Certified Associate – LSCA training. You can find a list of our accredited training organizations at Our Partners
Download this certification brochure in Spanish.
- Exam Name: Learn Startup Certified Associate - LSCA
- Exam Formart: Multiple-Choice questions
- Exam Delivery: Web-based (single browser), closed book, not outside assistance, timed
- Exam Duration: Once the exam begins, students have 60 minutes to complete the exam
- Number of Questions: 40
- Passing Score: 65%
- Available Languages: Spanish