Scrum Developer Certified Expert
Scrum Developer Certified Expert – SDCE certification is concerned with the use of Agile Scrum practices in projects, product and software development.
- Origins of Agile Scrum methods.
- Core values and principles of Agile Scrum methods Difference between the defined process and the empirical processes used in Agile Scrum.
- Traditional / waterfall approach Implication of Agile practices on individuals, teams and businesses.
- Respond to change in an Agile Scrum project. Common Agile Scrum roles, techniques and practices.
Who is this certification for?
Certificate is relevant to anyone requiring an understanding of Agile Scrum as well as organisational leaders and managers wanting to understand the value of Agile Scrum practices, or those who work in an Agile environment, including software testers, developers, product owners and business analysts.
The following prerequisites are not specific for entry to the examination however are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SDCE:
Successful completion of Scrum Developer Certified Expert – SDCE training. You can find a list of our accredited training organizations at Our Partners
Download this certification brochure in Spanish. Scrum Developer Certified Expert
- Exam Name: Scrum Developer Certified Expert - SDCE
- Exam Formart: Multiple-Choice questions
- Exam Delivery: Web-based (single browser), closed book, not outside assistance, timed
- Exam Duration: Once the exam begins, students have 60 minutes to complete the exam
- Number of Questions: 40
- Passing Score: 65%
- Available Languages: Spanish