Scrum Product Owner Certified Expert
Scrum Product Owner Certified Expert – SPOCE ensure you understand the Product Owner role and focuses on evaluate the adopting Agile Scrum in the workplace and taking on the role of Product Owner.
- Scrum Basics
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Product Vision
- Product Backlog
- Release Management
Who is this certification for?
This certification is for anyone who interfaces with stakeholders and is especially suitable for professionals working in the areas of project management, software development, IT service management and business management.
The following prerequisites are not specific for entry to the examination however are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SPOCE:
- Scrum Foundations Certified Expert – SFCE
Successful completion of Scrum Product Owner Certified Expert – SPOCE training. You can find a list of our accredited training organizations at Our Partners
Download this certification brochure in Spanish. Scrum Product Owner Certified Expert
- Exam Name: Scrum Product Owner Certified Expert - SPOCE
- Exam Formart: Multiple-Choice questions
- Exam Delivery: Web-based (single browser), closed book, not outside assistance, timed
- Exam Duration: Once the exam begins, students have 60 minutes to complete the exam
- Number of Questions: 40
- Passing Score: 65%
- Available Languages: Spanish