Scrum Master Certified Expert
Scrum Master Certified Expert – SMCE certification signifies that you are prepared to perform the role of Scrum Master in the workplace; This certification looks to confirms both skills and knowledge of the Agile framework and Scrum methodology.
- Characterizing the role of the Scrum Master
- Scrum practices
- Scrum Program Increment planning, estimation, monitoring and Control
- Facilitating Iteration execution
- Finishing the Program Increment
- Adopting Agile
Who is this certification for?
The certificate is relevant to anyone requiring an understanding of agile practices and who have the ambition to facilitate a Scrum team by assuming the role of a Scrum Master.
Scrum is the most used Agile methodology and is suitable for all professionals looking to keep their knowledge up to date with the latest developments in the fields of IT and Project Management. In general terms SMCE applies to IT project leading, software development, business management and IT service management.
The following prerequisites are not specific for entry to the examination however are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SMCE:
- Scrum Foundations Certified Expert – SFCE
Successful completion of Scrum Master Certified Expert – SMCE training. You can find a list of our accredited training organizations at Our Partners
Download this certification brochure in Spanish. Scrum Master Certified Expert
- Exam Name: Scrum Master Certified Expert - SMCE
- Exam Formart: Multiple-Choice questions
- Exam Delivery: Web-based (single browser), closed book, not outside assistance, timed
- Exam Duration: Once the exam begins, students have 60 minutes to complete the exam
- Number of Questions: 40
- Passing Score: 65%
- Available Languages: Spanish